Seafood Brunch with Kelp Bloody Mary and Lobster Avocado Toast
Lobster Avocado Toast
1lb lobster meat
Bread of choice
Salt and pepper
- Toast or griddle bread of choice.
- Mash avocados in a bowl to your desired consistence, chunky or smooth!
- Spread avocado mash onto bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with a pile of lobster knuckle and claw meat.
Kelp Bloody Mary
4 Atlantic Sea Farms kelp cubes
4 cups tomato juice
4 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Tobasco or hot sauce of choice
Celery, green olives, and pickles for garnish
- Fill 4 pint glasses with ice and add 1.5 oz of your preferred vodka to each glass.
- In each glass, add 1 cup tomato juice, 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, a dash or two of Tobasco, 1 thawed kelp cubes, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a few cranks of fresh black pepper.
- Mix to combine completely.
- Garnish with olives, celery, and pickles.